Medical Treatment Facilities

Where to Seek Medical Treatment             

First and foremost, for life-threatening injuries call 911 immediately and obtain emergency treatment. 

For all other injury types, seek Medical Treatment at UCR's preferred Occupational Clinics.

Be sure to report your injury within 24 hours. Learn more on the three easy options for reporting. 


Kaiser on the Job

Riverside Office Medical Office Building 1
4th Floor, Room 408
10800 Magnolia Avenue, Riverside, CA 92505
(951) 353-4322 Hours: 8:30AM to 5:00PM (Monday – Friday)

Moreno Valley Office Heacock Medical Offices
Module 1B, 1st Floor
12815 Heacock Street, Moreno Valley, CA 92553
(951) 353-4322 Hours: 8:30AM to 5:00PM (Monday – Friday)

After Hours Care Kaiser Urgent Care Park Sierra Medical Offices
1st Floor
10800 Magnolia Avenue, Riverside, CA 92505
(951) 353-4322 Hours: 8:30AM to 10:00PM (7 days a week)



Undergraduate Students

  • Undergraduate Student Employees
    Visiting Faculty, Registered Volunteers and Student Employee Responsibilities:

    It is important for everyone to notify and communicate their supervisor prior to going to the doctor or physical therapy appointments and keep their supervisors informed of the status of their injury.

    Undergraduate Student Employee Decision Tree:

    The Student On-Campus Employment - Undergraduate Occupational Medical Treatment Decision Tree has been created to help determine where an injured undergraduate student/intern should be treated. In the case of a life-threatening emergency, seek medical treatment at the nearest medical facility regardless of status.

    Student Employment Decision Tree

  • Undergratuate Students (Non Employee)

    All students should visit Student Health Services for assistance:

    UCR Student Health